Friday, July 13, 2012

Fabrice Muamba bagged a Doctorate degree in Boston University

Fabrice Muamba went to the town's Victoria Hall this morning to receive an honorary doctorate from the University of Bolton at their graduation ceremony.

Muamba was given the award to honour him and the doctors who saved his life when he collapsed with a heart attack during a match for his club early this year

Below are his words after the awards "I'm getting stronger every day. I'm far away from being back on the football pitch.

"I really, really hope, by the grace of God, that I'll be back on the pitch but I'm just grateful to the university for this doctorate and I receive it on behalf of everybody who helped me to survive the cardiac arrest'

f

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...